Book onlineYour mountain holidays
Travel fast, easy and safe to Ellmau at the Wilder Kaiser to enjoy your summer- or winter holidays. Family Manzl at the Landhaus Kaiserblick is looking forward to welcoming you soon! Additionally, we have collected travel information such as a route planner as well as the perfect travelling routes for you on this site. Simply print it and take it with you - so that your holidays can start as soon as you step our your front door!
Coming from Germany:
A 12 motorway Munich - Rosenheim - Kufstein (exit: Kufstein Süd - attention: Austria road tax obligation) - last tax-free exit: Kiefersfelden - drive towards St. Johann - Ellmau at the Wilder Kaiser. *
Coming from Italy:
A 13/A 12 motorway Brenner - Innsbruck (towards Munich) - exit: Wörgl Ost, drive towards St. Johann - Ellmau at the Wilder Kaiser. *
Coming from Switzerland:
Feldkirch - Innsbruck (A12 motorway towards Munich/Salzburg) - exit: Wörgl Ost, towards St. Johann - Ellmau at the Wilder Kaiser. *
Coming from Eastern Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary:
Motorway A 1 towards Salzburg - Bad Reichenhall - Lofer - Waidring - St. Johann in Tirol, towards Wörgl - Ellmau at the Wilder Kaiser. *
* You can reach Ellmau coming from either direction. Please drive into the town centre; right there you will find the information office of our local tourism boad - on the opposite side you will find our Landhaus Kaiserblick.
* Train Station Wörgl: direct bus connection via Ellmau (go further on to St. Johann in Tirol).
* Train Station Kufstein: direct bus connection to Söll; change buses there to got to Ellmau (go further on to St. Johann in Tirol).
* Train Station St. Johann in Tirol: direct bus connection via Ellmau (go further on to Wörgl).
* Train Station Kitzbühel: direct bus connection via Going to Ellmau.
* MUC - Munich Airport, approx. 120 km, approx. 1,5 hours
* SZG - Salzburg Airport, approx. 80 km, approx. 1 hour
* INN - Innsbruck Airport, approx. 80 km, approx. 1 hour